Friday, August 08, 2008

if you could...



Collaboration Week continues!! (Well, okay....it's friday and this is only my second post this week, but....just go with me on this.) Thanks to A Cup of Jo for leading me to a the great project from artists Rob Ryan and Jason Munn (taaalented boys!). Since 2006, they have been collecting and featuring work by talented illustrators and designers (both established and up and coming) all centered around the question, "If you could do anything tomorrow- what would it be?" As a gal who loves random questions AND illustration I couldn't help but be delighted by such a project, as well as giddy at the opportunity of submitting work for the 2009 collection. The deadline is August 11th - two days, folks!!! Get those pencils sharpened!

BTW: If I could do anything tomorrow... it would probably be this or possibly, baking this. What, perchance, would you do?

No comments: