Friday, September 12, 2008

weekending...

Quentin Bacon
Happy September Weekend!

This weekend I will be on the lake trying to recreate the scenes above. Yes, complete with hunky models and sublime food. Well....okay, maybe not the hunky models....but good friends and food are a guarantee!

While I'm photographing everything in sight I will also be:

Listening to Jose Gonzales, Otis Redding, Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver, Final Fantasy...
Reading Annie Dillard's Pilgrim at Tinker Creek... finally finishing it, that is.
Playing for the first time, Settler's of Catan...which I've been told I HAVE to play. [Prediction: I will win. As I am the winner of all games.]
Loving lazily floating away the hours.

Look for new work next week...

{My weekend inspiration photos are by Quentin Bacon, for article an in the July 2008 edition of Gourmet Magazine}

No comments: